Thursday, February 5, 2015

You Need to Eat More....

Yesterday I saw my NUT Janet and it was the first time I had seen her since the holidays. I am now a mere ten lbs from goal. They told me I could stop losing weight now and I would be fine at 170. I explained to her, I did not get this far and cut out my stomach to stop at 170 lets push to 160. 

Well they were worried because I had lost 29 lbs in two months, I mean I did not change much of anything. Ate what I normally did so my body likes my sleeve LOL. Anyway I decided to listen to her and slow it down, I was getting worried because if I stretch my arms enough while undressed I can see my rib cage and sternum. I dont want to look like a walking skeleton. 

I did this surgery to be healthy. 

Food was always the enemy to me, it was the enemy. It was a dangerous relationship I had with food, we loved each other and hated each other. Food was there for me when no one else or anything was. Since surgery I have embraced such a full life now, I have amazing friends, a great job and am finally getting my MSW. 

I am busy but I love it. I am happy a little tired I am not going to lie and ensuring i am eating enough. I then realized I am losing weight way too fast. So now I  have to increase my intake a bit 

No comments:

Post a Comment