Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day Sleeve Style and Single

This is the first year I am thin for V Day; honestly in the back of my mind Prince Charming would be sitting here with me, ready at his avail to bequeath me with gifts. Well he is not, thank God my Dad is here hes  my Valentine again plus he got me WLS gifts how can I complain and my Mom cant complain either. I love my parents more than anyone or anything in the world and my little Yorky too. 

But it is hard, seeing everyone pair off, have families and here I am alone and single and ready to mingle. I always look it at this way while all my friends were single in their early 20's and college years I was not, I was seriously involved with a great man whom I am still dear friends with to this day. The reasons that relationship ended are simple we wanted different things but are still invovled in each others lives. 

Having this surgery changed my life I am sitting here hovering in the high 160's not the 260's 160's, being told I am too thin and need to stop losing soon, cracks me up. 

I break down my life into three areas personal, professional and academic. When they are all in balance I am happy. 

Personal I break down into as family, health and love life. 

Professional: Work

Academic: School

Professional and Academic are in great balance right now

My health, my family and all that is great but my love life is lagging seriously lacking. I seriously thought being thin would make it easier and then I realized my size was not the issue its just hard to meet people in the real world. 

Sometimes I wish he would just appear but I guess he wont so happy V Day Sleeve Style 

No comments:

Post a Comment