Wednesday, January 7, 2015

123 Gone 16 to Go Living My Thin Life

I am now thin, I am going to say I AM THIN! I AM HEALTHY I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE. 

A mere eight months ago I was 298 lbs going into surgery I am now 176 fifteen lbs to my goal, I am no longer afraid of the scale, I am no longer afraid of shopping. This year I can wear a teeny einsy weeny bikini. 

I am now a healthy woman, healthy! I look in the mirror and I see her the woman I was always supposed to be. The energy is so high I feel amazing! 

Now I am working as a Pharmacy Tech for CVS, I LOVE MY JOB!  It is physical because I am on my feet all day bending moving and stocking. I have been stocking the pharmacy for the past two days. There would have been a time, I would have been exhausted tired and out of breath now I am not. 

Sitting here I was debating on whether to go and speak at seminar tomorrow or now as I am tired and recovering from a sinus infection. I am watching my 600 lb life and I then realized I HAVE TO GO TOMORROW, my life was saved by this surgery. If, I do not share my story whose life wont be saved?

For god sakes I was just put on my Gym's WOW board and share my story. I have worked my ass off, I HAVE A NEW LIFE. Never in my life would I have been a size 10! I am almost there.

A year ago I was 300lbs now I am 176 almost there. 

I thank god every day 

No comments:

Post a Comment